Quality Pre-Finishing Services
Coastal Forest Products maintains a state-of-the-art “green” facility, treating over 2,000,000 linear feet of product each month! The products coated by our finishing process include siding, trim, and decking. In most cases, coated-products can include a warranty of 5 to 25 years, depending on the product, the coating and the number of applications.
In an effort to minimize our environmental footprint, more specifically our facility’s impact on air quality, we’ve incorporated several eco-friendly practices, including burning the VOC’s (Volatile Organic Compounds) emitted during the coating and recovering the heat produced through a Regenerative Thermal Oxidizer (RTO), which uses the heat during the drying stages of the process, as well as auxiliary heating in the finishing facility.
In addition to the environmental advantages of our coating processes, there are many practical benefits of factory applied coating versus field application.
- Color and finish can be closely monitored and maintained in a climate controlled, in-door environment.
- Our process treats the product on all sides to minimize the intrusion of moisture, ultimately prolonging the effectiveness of each coat.
- Our process virtually eliminates the possibility of applying coatings over moisture, mold, dirt, or on weathered product!
- Factory coating can also increase productivity by allowing installation of exterior products during colder months when field coating is either impossible or not recommended at those lower temperatures.
- Lastly, pre-finishing saves valuable time on the project site, which translates into savings directly to the project’s bottom line!
For more information on finishes, color options and lead times
Talk to a product specialist
7:00am - 5:00pm EST M-F
Trim & Moulding