A long-lasting, low maintenance, sustainable alternative to traditional wood cladding
Bring your vision to life with Fiberon Wildwood composite cladding. Wildwood composite cladding provides you with endless opportunities to explore your creativity.
- The beauty of wood meets advanced composite technology.
- Offers a long-lasting, maintenance-free, sustainable alternative to traditional wood cladding.
- Available in a variety of board lengths and widths for more design solutions. Longer lengths result in fewer seams, creating a cleaner aesthetic.
- Mix and match board lengths and colors to create a unique, custom look for each project.
- Priced competitively to wood and costs less than most rainforest wood cladding or engineered cladding products.
- The durable composite core ensures exceptional resistance to rotting, cracking, insects and decay.
- Features our exclusive PermaTech® cap layer that protects against fading and staining.
- Backed by a 50-year warranty covering stain, fade and performance.
Stock Colors: (12ft & 16ft)
Koa, Meranti, Mora, Palo & Tupalo (Special order)
Outdoor and indoor moisture are constant threats
To help trade professionals address stringent building and energy codes, Wildwood composite cladding facilitates better management of bulk water infiltration, capillary water intrusion and water vapor exfiltration.
- Deflection—Keeping as much precipitation off the exterior wall enclosure as practically possible.
- Drainage—Draining away any water that does strike and penetrate the cladding.
- Drying—Providing sufficient ventilation to evaporate residual moisture, and arranging materials for gradual drying by diffusion.
- Durability—Selecting materials that can withstand periodic wetting without deterioration over the service life of the enclosure.