Although Coastal Forest Products cannot sell to builders or contractors directly, we can refer you to a qualified lumberyard within our dealer network. Located throughout New England, Long Island, and Westchester County, NY, our network is dedicated to providing complete and accurate information along with top-notch service. Please contact us, so we can connect you with a dealer in your area.
Coastal Forest Products stocks an extensive list of products, in a variety of different categories. In order to simplify viewing our complete line of products, we’ve organized our site by product category and manufacturer
In addition to the many types and dimensions of traditional wood products, we’ve furthered our “green” commitment by offering many new recycled products for a variety of applications. Some of these products are distributed exclusively by Coastal Forest Products through your local lumberyards.
Thank you for taking a few minutes to learn about Costal Forest Products. We look forward to working with you through our dealer network and being a part of your successful project.
Need more information?
Call our product specialists at
or use our contact page to
send us your inquiry online.
DURACLAD® INTERLOCKING WALL & CEILING PANELS
Chemical-resistant PVC panels for interior wall and ceiling cladding
Create a space that’s functional, hygienic, and sleek with DURACLAD interlocking wall and ceiling liner panels. DURACLAD is ideal for structures that require durable, chemical-resistant, and sanitary spaces such as food service areas, commercial kitchens, healthcare facilities, hospitals, dairy, hog and poultry farms, among others. Its resistance to chemicals allows for frequent cleaning and sanitary maintenance, as well as extended service in harsh chemical environments. DURACLAD can even be printed on and used for both temporary and permanent applications due to its bright white print-ready surface, good ink adhesion properties, and ease of installation (can be fastened directly to wall studs.)
Featuring a multiwall structure, the PVC panels provide a high level of rigidity and strength, plus their interlocking tongue-and-groove edges allow for rapid installation and a smooth and hygienic finish. Made in the USA, DURACLAD is the perfect alternative to painted drywall, plasterboard, plywood, and other materials that make sanitation cumbersome. For environments subject to frequent sanitary maintenance, DURACLAD holds up where other products won’t.
- Rapid tongue-and-groove installation
- Hidden fasteners for a smooth finish
- Can be fastened directly to wall studs
- Easy to clean and sanitize
- Water resistant and rust-proof
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Resists emitted gasses from animal waste
- Superior light reflectance
- Attractive high-gloss white finish
- Non-flammable and class-A fire rated
- Bright white print-ready surface
- Panel lengths from 8' to 20'
- Dairy, hog, and poultry farms
- Car and truck washes
- Restaurant and commercial kitchens
- Food and chemical processing plants
- Factories and industrial buildings
- Meat packing & refrigerated warehouses
- Salt and fertilizer storage
- Kennels, marinas, and fisheries
- Indoor grow operations
- Temporary construction barriers
- Dividers in food service areas
- Fiberglass Endcap (4"x5" & 4"x6")
- 3" 316SS Structural Mounting Screw (50 Count)
- GutterGlue Seaming Kit
- GutterGlue Applicator Gun
- 2-3/8" x Flush Mount Gutter Outlet
Wood Boards & Profiles
Trim & Moulding Products