Atlas® WeatherMaster® 200
Granular Surfaced Self-Adhering Underlayment
WeatherMaster® 200 (Granular) underlayment is a self-adhesive composite underlayment. The adhesive layer is composed of a proprietary modified asphalt, reinforced with a fiberglass mat.
The surfacing of opaque granules provides excellent traction, along with protection from UV radiation and weathering. The self-adhesive side is covered with a split release sheet, which is removed during installation.
WeatherMaster® 200 (Granular) underlayment provides a secondary layer of waterproofing protection needed to help prevent damage from ice dams and wind-driven rain. This self-adhering modified bitumen underlayment creates a watertight barrier by sealing to the deck and around nails to provide continuous protection year after year.
WeatherMaster® 200 (Granular) helps protect the entire deck of a properly ventilated roof and those problem areas where water collects or drainage is slow. Because it can go under any roofing material from asphalt shingles to tile, you can enjoy maximum protection with the architectural look you want.
- Dual Compound Coating Provides Increased Granular Adhesion
- UV Protected Surface For 30-Day Exposure
- High Temperature Stability 240°F
- Self-Adhesive Backing Seals Directly To The Deck
- SBS-Modified Asphalt Coating Helps Seal Around Nails For A Watertight Result
- Fiberglass Mat Is Stronger And Provides Better Tear Resistance Than Saturated Felt
Request your free Atlas® WeatherMaster® 200 sample today!
Need More Information?
Call our product specialists at 1-800-932-9663 or tell us more about the information you need in the form below.