Woodway® Posts, Caps & Lattice
Woodway Post Caps
Woodway Post Caps add a finished quality to a variety of outdoor projects. Whether it’s a copper-clad top for your mailbox post, white pyramid caps for your picket fence posts or cedar ball finials for the fence, Woodway finishes your project with style.
Sturdy, handsome post caps capture the design sophistication and attention to detail that exemplify the classic architecture of colonial America. Choose from stylish metal, wood, glass and solar designs in a variety of styles. Woodway Post Caps are built to last. We use premium-grade, kiln-dried Western Red Cedar, Mahogany, Redwood and treated Hem-Fir.
Our blocks and trim skirts are precision-molded for uniformity. Rabbeted joinery in our wood and select metal caps provides extra strength and durabilty. Our glass caps are solid-formed for longevity. You don’t have to worry about rust marks or wood discoloration, because we don't use any metal fasteners.
Details on Woodway railing products:
- Constructed of clear, kiln-dried Western Red Cedar.
- Pre-assembled using mortise and tenon joinery for strength and durability.
- Joints are glued using a waterproof urethane-based adhesive.
- Available in lengths to fit between posts measured on center at 6′ and 8′. Panels can easily be cut on the job site to fit any post spacing.
- Manufactured to fit standard residential and commercial rail heights of 36″ and 42″.
- Choice of five panel patterns and two top-rail profiles.
- Proprietary stainless steel lag eye rail fasteners make assembly easy
Woodway® Plank Panelling
Need More Information?
Call our product specialists at 1-800-932-9663 or tell us more about the information you need in the form below.