Norboard® Rim Board
Norboard Rimboard Features and Benefits
- Resists twisting, cupping, cracking and warping
- Available in depths of 9 1/2″, 11 7/8″, 14″, 16″
- 12′ lengths offer easy handling and installation
- Each board is edge coated and the units are paper wrapped for protection against the elements
- Units are minor bundled
- Engineered to have the structural stength to transfer both vertical and lateral loads
- Designed and manufactured for use as a perimeter board for floor and roof joists in residential and light commercial construction
- Smooth stable nailing surface
- No core voids and will not delaminate
- Rimboard has edgewise bending properties and can be used to span openings of 4′ or less
- Manufactured in accordance with ICC – ES AC124, Acceptance Criteria for Wood based Rim Board Products and APA Rimboard Plus
- Rimboard is also available as FSC® or SFI® Chain of Custody certified.
Norboard Rimboard can help your project qualify for points under the National Green Building Standard and LEED®. Norboard Rimboard is certified by the NAHB Research Center as a Green Approved Product under the National Green Building Standard.
Request your free Norbord Rim Board sample today!
Need More Information?
Call our product specialists at 1-800-932-9663 or tell us more about the information you need in the form below.