Superior Quality :
- Straight, Dimensionally Stable, Defected of fiber deviation, compression, holes and spike knots
- 100% usable with wane-free edges
- Optimized with World Class Green technology
Incredibly Strong Physical Properties:
- Dense Black Spruce properties
- Unique double tongue & groove edge joints and structural finger joints
- Machine tested values
- Each piece flexurally tested
GREEN INGENUITY: Making big boards from little trees
- LAMCO's unique process transforms small, dense and slow growing northern Quebec black spruce into long and strong SOLID ENGINEERED WOOD PRODUCTS.
Versatile for all purposes
- Wall studs
- Roof Rafters
- Floor & Ceiling
- Joists and Rimboard
- Truss chord
Request your free Lamco Engineered Framing Lumber sample today!
Need More Information?
Call our product specialists at 1-800-932-9663 or tell us more about the information you need in the form below.