Benjamin Obdyke Home Slicker®
The unique, vertically-channeled, three-dimensional matrix of Home Slicker® provides a continuous space for drainage and drying, a thermal break and pressure equalization—eliminating the threat of trapped moisture.
- Allows moisture to escape quickly before it damages the sidewall materials
- Protects the wall assembly from the deteriorating effects of mold and rot
- Reduces the chances of premature peeling or blistering of finishes
- Prevents damage from surfactants by separating the cladding from the water resistive barrier
- Saves time and labor costs by eliminating the need for furring strips
- Patented vertical channels direct bulk water out of the wall assembly
- Unique three-dimensional matrix provides a continuous space for drainage and drying, a thermal break, and pressure equalization
- Ideal for use with wood, fiber-cement, and vinyl cladding systems
- 30-day UV exposure
- Home Slicker 10 meets Canadian 10mm rainscreen code requirements
Request your free Benjamin Obdyke Home Slicker sample today!
Need More Information?
Call our product specialists at 1-800-932-9663 or tell us more about the information you need in the form below.