Norboard® Rim Board
Norboard Rimboard Features and Benefits
- Resists twisting, cupping, cracking and warping
- Available in depths of 9 1/2″, 11 7/8″, 14″, 16″
- 12′ lengths offer easy handling and installation
- Each board is edge coated and the units are paper wrapped for protection against the elements
- Units are minor bundled
- Engineered to have the structural stength to transfer both vertical and lateral loads
- Designed and manufactured for use as a perimeter board for floor and roof joists in residential and light commercial construction
- Smooth stable nailing surface
- No core voids and will not delaminate
- Rimboard has edgewise bending properties and can be used to span openings of 4′ or less
- Manufactured in accordance with ICC – ES AC124, Acceptance Criteria for Wood based Rim Board Products and APA Rimboard Plus
- Rimboard is also available as FSC® or SFI® Chain of Custody certified.
Norboard Rimboard can help your project qualify for points under the National Green Building Standard and LEED®. Norboard Rimboard is certified by the NAHB Research Center as a Green Approved Product under the National Green Building Standard.
Request your free Norbord Rim Board sample today!
Download Our 2020 Engineered Wood Products Catalog
Need More Information?
Call our product specialists at 1-800-932-9663 or tell us more about the information you need in the form below.