Anthony Power Preserved GLULAM®
Anthony Forest Products introduces its new Anthony Power Preserved Glulam® Beams and Columns treated with Hoover Treated Wood Products Inc. Cop-Guard® formulation of Copper Naphthenate and covered by two 25-year warranties. Our popular standard 24F glulam and Power Column® is offered for shipment from Hoover’s plant in Pine Bluff, AR, Anthony’s Arkansas Laminating plant in El Dorado, AR and our Georgia Laminating plant located in Washington, GA. The glulam beam combination is our 24F V5 M1 which is balanced with no camber at 3 1/2″ & 5 1/4″ widths at IJC depths and treated for exterior above ground use only. The Power Preserved Column® is treated for ground contact use at .075 pcf which qualifies for AWPA use categories 4A, 4B and 4C in a severe deterioration zone. Standard sizes of 3 1/2″, 5 1/4″, and 6 3/4″ widths are offered in Combination #50 which is #1 dense SYP lumber.
Treated Glulam Documents
- Anthony Power Preserved Glulam Brochure
- Anthony Power Preserved Glulam Trifold
- Anthony Power Preserved Glulam® Beam Challege
- Anthony Power Preserved Glulam® Deck Guide
- Power Preserved Column® Flyer:
- Solid Lumber vs. Power Preserved
- Power Preserved Column® and PSL
- Consumer Information Sheet
- Consumer Information Sheet Cop-8®
- APA Confirmation Letter – Treated
- 2 7/16″ Load and Design Table
- Contact Us
Need More Information?
Call our product specialists at 1-800-932-9663 or tell us more about the information you need in the form below.