Engineered Wood Products
Coastal Forest Products stocks a wide variety of Engineered Woods Products, and provides our dealer network, contractors, and architects with invaluable engineering support. Within three to five days of your request, Coastal will supply color-coded 2’x3’ professional layout maps reflecting your project, and if needed, the calculations can even include an engineering stamp. We even offer structural design software to assist our clients with their project! Finished plans can be delivered directly to the jobsite if time critical and can be laminated as well if they will be exposed to outdoor weather conditions.
Receiving your Engineered Wood Products in the best condition possible is more than an expectation, it’s a promise. In fact, all our engineered beams and laminates are sealed after the cutting process is complete to provide extra protection against moisture and all our Engineered Wood Products are stored undercover for additional protection against the elements
In order to ensure each beam is easily identifiable when it reaches the jobsite, all engineered products are marked previous to shipping to coordinate with the supplied color-coded layout maps. Direct job site shipping may be available in some areas, check with your Coastal representative when you call.
For complete details on all our Engineered Wood Products, call or email us at email@example.com
Stock Reference Guide
- The Power Beam® is a superior glued laminated beam and header for use where engineered wood is required
- Simple 1 piece technology reducing install time verses multi-ply installation
- Additional benefits include friendly hole chart both vertical and horizontal
- Pressure treated beams and columns treated with Hoover Treated Wood products
- Ideal for all exterior applications (except direct salt water)
- Reduces labor installation costs and unsightly columns in deck applications
- Douglas fir LVL and finger-jointed black spruce
- For walls that are stiff, straight, and strong
- Coastal Pro engineered studs are engineered to reduce twisting, warping, and splitting
- FR I-joists approved for new IRC Fire Code
- Innovative technology allows for maximum spans while adhering to new IRC Fire
- FR I-joists offer ease of mechanical and plumbing hole installation
- I-joist and web truss technology combined to create a unique hybrid floor joist
- Exceptional strength while reducing construction time
- A truly strong feeling floor with the benefit of a trimmable truss
Engineered Wood Products Accessories
Simpson has many solutions to meet customers' construction needs with a full product offering of structural connectors, fasteners, fastening systems, anchors, lateral systems, software, and concrete repair, protection and strengthening systems.